Ilija - fashion blogger

I am ilija Cvetkov, I am 24 years old, I am from Serbia, studying civil enginering. I've been dealing with modeling for 4 years. I love fashion, my every day starts and ends with that. 6 months ago I opened my blog, received a lot of positive comments and I am very happy. My blog is www.mensfashionobsession.com please, visit IT. I love simplicity and class. I love to travel, go shoping and take pictures. My photos were published in many magazines, such as Men´shelth, Telenor, as the front pages of many books and websites. I enjoy my job and give it my maximum. I look forward to each new collaboration, meeting new people and other nationalities. Fashion is a commitment of lifestyle to me: the expression of personality, introduction of oneself to other people. I love casual style, elegant style, sport style, and I do not always adhere to clear rules: I like to try new possibilities and to connect different things. Again, I´m inviting you to visit my blog and I hope you will enjoy it as well as my Instagram profile @mensfashion_mfo

Comments

Post a Comment