Nistha - showcase of fashion

Hi friends, I am Nistha from Pune, India. I am an MBA by qualification and have recently embarked on this fascinating journey of a fashion blogger. My passion for fashion knows no boundaries. Fashion is like an ocean to me with no limitations. You can keep exploring something new everyday. More than what one's wearing, what draws me to someone is how one's carrying oneself. Brand or no brand...if you do it right, you will rock it. All you have to do is 'Be Comfortable'. Yes, to be comfortable and to look effortless in what you are wearing is the catch here. I am mostly donning Western look but every once in a while, I love to slip in some Indian attires especially Sarees. One secret of mine: I love heels and watches, don't know why but I feel both boost my confidence to the sky. I am enjoying blogging immensely as firstly, I am getting to share my fashion space with everyone and secondly, am getting to learn more about fashion and fashionistas. Catch more of me here: www.fashionistha.com

Comments

  1. Great post,I love your blog!
    Please follow me back. :)

    anastasjastyles.blogspot.ba <------------- new post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your beautiful words. Sure I will!

      Delete
  2. Amazing looks !!! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment