Anastasiia - showcase of shot

My little fashion story have start from my childhood. My mum has always been a style icon for me. Growing up, I would play in her wardrobe. We're never have so much money and my mum can't to buy something expensive. But she feels comfortable and sexy with her clothes and herself. To tell the truth, you don't need to have a lot of money to have a special style. I am so happy that fashion always back to old school. I don't know but vintage clothes always fit so good! It's like a magic. I am a real fan of wide leg jeansy. I think this is love for every day. I prefer a basic style but so important part for me is the make-up. For me is very important things to feeling comfortable in what wearing and you will be always looks gorgeous and confidence. I am in love with Kate Moss style. She's inspire me every day. She dosen't have to wear some unordinary. She basically invented the notion. What about me like a young model. I am trying to be a chameleon like ability to transform for shoots. To tell the truth. I really believe that. I am another person on the photoshoot. Modeling give me the best thing that I never had this is a confidence. I just trying to love myself, my mind, my body and I opening my personal style with every single day.  https://www.facebook.com/anastasiia.krasko

Model: Anastasiia Krasko
Shot by Radek Pasterski

Comments

Post a Comment