6 DEL DOS

My name is Maria Gea, I have 25 years old, from Murcia. I studied nursing but now I'm studying medicine in Murcia. In addition to the health industry, I have always loved fashion and design. A part of me has always wanted to pursue this but my passion is medicine and it is something I have clear. Create this blog animated by my little sister in January 2013, which I have to say that helps me a lot because she loves fashion as much or more than me. In addition, she is a "geek" of all blogs and fashion channels that may have and every time I have a question I ask her what makes having crazy. We've been three years with this madness and hopefully many more remain. It just depends on you all, that you should follow as before and you like my blog as much as I do. 
 http://6deldos.blogspot.com.es