FASHIONISTA CHIC

I'm Isobel Coline a UK based Personal Style, Beauty, Lifestyle & Travel Blogger. This blog was firstly created to show what bargains I had bought from local charity shops, car boots or online etc. I'm a serious bargain hunter...I find things so cheap - and so will you if you shop in the right places! Sometimes I spend a lot of money on one thing, but that is only if I seriously am wanting that item and feel the need to splurge on myself every now and again! Even though I started this blog back in 2014, a lot has changed, from moving onto expressing my personal style, beauty favourites or reviews to even advice posts where I explain about certain topics on judgement, anxiety and many other things. I also write about certain aspects of my lifestyle, especially on my YouTube channel too in my weekly and weekend vlogs.  
fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk

Comments

  1. You look absolutely stunning in all your pictures.

    Glowyshoes's blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindos looks! Um mais lindo que o outro! Perfeito o vestido preto *.*
    Obrigada pela visita!
    Um ótimo dia pra você!
    Até mais. Beijinhos ;*

    http://suenefernandes.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect looks!!! Kisses

    http://missestilos.com/index.php/majestic-dragons/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely look on those pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo stunning! Amazing style <3
    http://thefancycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photos.
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent post and thank you for the comments!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos.
    I am glad you enjoyed reading my recent post and thank you for the comments!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many different styles! love them!

    The Fashion Matters- Travel & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is a stunning woman and I love her diverse style!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati
    Almost Stylish

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving the recap of these outfits!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is amazing! So gorgeous xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Beautiful photos dear <33

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, amazing looks!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! :) You are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! What a wonderful and stylish outfits!
    Have a nice new week!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment