VALERY'S DAILY INSPIRATION



One of my favourites moments during the months is when I buy new Harpers Bazaar - one of the main source of fashion inspiration. Sometimes I'm more then sure that I know a lot about fashion, but then comes this magnificent feeling: I dig into the new topic every day. Call it addiction, madness, but fashion makes my life full of colors and gives me a chance of expression. That's what my blog is about: I play around all those inspirations coming from runways, magazines, Vogue and Glamour online portals, create and continuously improve my own style. What is more important, the idea behind my photos and life examples is to prove, that looking good and trendy doesn't always mean to spend away the whole budget. I found it very interesting topic to share with my friends and blog readers. Actually, every single outfit or lifestyle post is the best example of Slow Fashion in practice.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts