Skip to main content

TOKS

My name is Amy and I live in Madrid. I have always been very interested in fashion and I worked as a model for two years whilst I was studying at University. I realised one day that I didn't want to continue modelling and actually prefered another side of fashion. When I finished university I worked with a fashion brand in Spain as a coolhunter, buyer and stylist. I gave up that work when I moved back to Madrid last year. At the moment I am concentrating on my blog, my social pages and my Youtube channel. I work as a freelance stylist and I have also started my own brand of tee shirts and sweatshirts online, www.toksthebrand.com . I don't have a specific or favourite style in fashion, I like to mix styles and create interesting looks. I love mixing casual pieces with more dressy items and putting together risky combinations that turn out being an incredible look.


Comments

  1. Nice
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love your style.
    Would love to follow each other. I'm already following your blog :)

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know. I always follow back!