Skip to main content

JEANNIE IN A BOTTLE



I tend to incorporate my relaxed and feminine personality into my fashion choices. While I enjoy trying new trends, I always steer towards the classics and ensure each look is still very me. My favorite trends will forever be pieces with lace as well as off-the-shoulder items. 



I believe a girl must have a good white t-shirt, black skinny jeans and a perfectly red lipstick in her closet. Because I enjoy writing, blogging has become my outlet. I love how the blogging community has given me so much inspiration and I hope to share some inspiring posts as well.


Although I hailed from the tropical Philippines, I recently moved to Australia. My journey here and discovering my new home inspires me everyday. I find a balance between planning and spontaneity. In the same way, I am also a wise spender. I incorporate all this in my blog so my posts can be expected to be filled with budget-friendly fashion and travel posts.

Comments

Post a Comment

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know. I always follow back!